Commercial litigation refers to legal disputes involving businesses. Such disputes can arise in any industry and at any stage of a business relationship. Commercial litigation can be much more complex than litigation involving only individuals. This is because oftentimes there are many parties, multiple legal issues, and complex discovery needs. Commercial litigation is often filed in federal rather than state court. The attorneys at Herms & Herrera have extensive experience in resolving business disputes that escalate into litigation. Our experience includes:
- Disputes between insiders of a company;
- Operating agreement issues;
- Derivative actions, which are lawsuits filed by the owners of a company against company management for breach of duties owed to the company;
- Noncompete/restrictive covenant agreements;
- Contract interpretation disputes;
- Disputes regarding construction projects;
- Breach of fiduciary duties;
- Employment disputes;
- Business torts such as interference with contractual relations;
- Insurance bad faith;
- Subrogation claims.
Herms & Cullers has represented clients in Fort Collins, Larimer County, Weld County, and across Colorado in litigation matters in both state and federal court. Please contact the firm to set up a consultation and meet with one of our attorneys.