Almost any time you enter into a business or financial transaction, a written contract is advisable. Writing, interpreting, amending, negotiating, and enforcing contracts is our stock in trade. When drafting a contract, our goal is to determine your interests and create a written contract that protects those interests to the greatest extent possible, so that your goals are met and your risks minimized. Herms & Herrera attorneys’ experience covers many different kinds of agreements, including but not limited to the following:
- Owner-general contractor agreements for construction projects;
- Subcontractor agreements;
- Employment contracts, including physician agreements;
- Employee severance agreements;
- Noncompetition contracts;
- Sale of business or business assets;
- Real estate buy/sell contracts;
- Commercial and residential leases;
- Oil and gas leases;
- Easements and licenses;
- Independent contractor agreements;
- Professional services agreements;
- Promissory notes and deeds of trust;
- Dispute settlement agreements.
When you encounter a situation that demands a written contract, call Herms & Herrera to find out how our knowledge and experience can help you get the best possible results from your transaction.