Real estate can be a very complex and detailed area of law. The attorneys at Herms & Cullers have developed a wide range of experience in this practice, including:
- Real estate contracts and contract disputes.
- Title issues and title insurance.
- Realtor disputes.
- Oil and gas/mineral leases.
- Trespass and nuisance.
- Easement and access issues.
- Boundary and fence issues.
- Covenant enforcement.
- Homeowners associations.
- Eminent domain.
- Planning and zoning issues and appeals of planning and zoning decisions (known as Rule 106 actions).
- Commercial and residential leasing and evictions.
Herms & Cullers attorneys have represented property owners in Fort Collins, Larimer County, Weld County, and all across Colorado. Clients include of rural property owners such as farmers and ranchers, homeowners, commercial property owners, homeowner associations, landords, and tenants. If lawsuit is filed in a real estate matter, the attorneys at Herms & Cullers will be ready to put their significant litigation experience to work. We strive to place our clients in the best possible position at all stages of a litigation matter, with the goal of reaching a favorable settlement or trial result.